I’ve mentioned the benefits of meal planning and meal prep when following a fitness regimen.
Preparing meals several times a day can get tiring over time plus it makes it easier to ditch the fitness regimen sending you back to square one.
Healthy meal planning goes hand in hand with succeeding with a fitness regimen.
Once you have your meal plans and meal prep process on lockdown, it’ll become like clockwork and feel less like work as time goes on.
In the earlier post on getting food cravings under control, I shared a 4-day meal planning bootcamp in preparation for this awesome meal planning bundle.
How Do I Make a Healthy Meal Plan?
I do not like cooking meals that take hours to prepare and I don’t like complicated recipes.
I’m also a super picky eater with a ton of dietary restrictions. This is one of the reasons I love the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle.
First off, the bundle contains a ton of resources for different dietary needs such as low carb, keto, freezer meals, and more.
You will find tons of recipes and meal plan strategies that you will love customizing for yourself and your family.
In addition to recipes, the bundle also contains eCourses on how to save money on groceries, get more comfortable in the kitchen, and much more.
Who is the Healthy Meal Planning bundle For?
- Do you want to have a consistent meal plan that frees up your time for other activities during the week?
- Are you looking for the best strategies for smart shopping and saving money on groceries?
- Do you want to keep your meal plans and recipes more organized and coordinated?
- Do you want to eat healthier breakfasts, lunches, and dinners to support your fitness regimen and goals?
If this sounds great to you then this healthy meal plan bundle is for you. It contains over 50 resources valued at over $1,400.
How Much is the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle?
You can get access to this incredible bundle from Jan 26 – 27 for just $37!
You’ll also get some awesome bonuses worth over $140 with the Healthy Meal Plan bundle. These bonuses include:-
- A free online cooking class from Chicca’s Cooking Club ($27 value)
- A free Probiotic from Thrive Probiotics ($25 value)
- A free 250 mL bottle of Olive Oil from Kasandrinos International ($24.99 value)
A free bag of gelatinized red maca powder from the Maca Team ($16.84 value)
- A free one-month subscription to Wholesome Yum’s Easy Keto app ($14.99 value)
- $15 store credit to TriLight Health
- $25 store credit to Balance One
All these bonuses are included at no extra charge to you inside the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle.
All you need to do is pay standard shipping costs for physical bonuses.
Click HERE to grab the Bundle, and make sure you claim all of your sweet bonuses too! Stay fit!
This post contains affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. The proceeds help me to keep Fitness At Every Age online. Read full disclosure HERE.