Below are my top fit kit recommendations. I’ll be adding to the list as I try out more resources. Most of these are affiliate links. Read full disclosure HERE.
My favorite home workout videos, which I’ve used over the years in one form or the other. They are all very effective and suitable for beginners to advanced levels.
- Beachbody Subscription – available to only the US, France, Canada, and Puerto Rico
- Jillian Michaels
If you’re struggling with putting together a proper meal plan to match your fitness goals then consider meal planning services.
- JetFuel Meals offers meal planning bundles that include a wide range of budget-friendly and meal plan resources.
- Second Nature will create a nutrition program that helps rewire your habits and recalibrate your lifestyle. Your customized profile is delivered through the mobile app. Take the quiz to create your personalized plan.
I’m a big fan of Nike shoes because there’s something about that mark and the phrase, “just do it,” that makes you keep going even when you can see lights. lol.
I love Nike for clothes as well but Adidas has amazing sports bras with great support. I’m easy on the bottoms as long as they’re cost-effective and long-lasting.
Accessories & Equipment
Basic accessories and equipment for working out at home and keeping track of your weight loss goals and objectives.
- Peloton Bike+ Indoor Exercise Bike
- Weights Sets with Stand
- Fitness Tracker
- Exercise Mat
- Resistance Loop Bands
- Body Composition Monitor with Scale
Meal Prep Resources & Tools
These meal prep containers and tools make it easier and faster to prep and plate meals for the week/month:-
- Instant Pot – an Instant Pot is perfect for meal prep. You can cook large quantities of food in batches in one place. With the Instant Pot, you throw in all your ingredients, set it, and go about your business until everything is ready. Available if you’re cooking for one or cooking for a large family.
- Bento Box – if you’re like me, you like your meal components separate until you’re ready to dine. A bento box features compartments for ingredients, fruits, veggies, and snacks. Makes meal prep fun and engaging. Perfect for kids lunches too!
- 10 Pack Glass Meal Prep Containers with Lids (Available in blue, green, pink, orange, and mixed colors)
- Meal Prep Mason Jars – these are ideal for salads, soups, broths, etc
- Salad Containers – these have separate compartments for different ingredients as well as the dressing if you don’t like the idea of stacking your salad in the mason jar
- Freezer Friendly Meal Containers – if you prepare meals months ahead of time, these foil containers are perfect for freezing food in batches.
- Reusable Freezer Bags – silicone BPA free bags made out of food-grade PEVA material. Much better than plastic. Lasts for years.
- Kitchen Scale – perfect for portioning out food and making sure you get your measurements right especially when you’re a strict diet. Every healthy kitchen needs a kitchen scale and this budget-friendly one fits the bill.
- Food Processor – I love, love, love my food processor. It has everything in one so I save on counter space. A standard food processor includes a blender, cutting and shredding tools, milling tools, and a large processing bowl. Some models might have additional tools.
Supplements & Meals
Get the best out of your pre and post-workout recovery meals with these supplements and meal plans.