I’m going strong over here going into day 75 of quarantine. My fitness regimen is still on point and providing excellent results.
I’m currently on week 7 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and I can’t wait to finish it so I can post a review and maybe a picture.
I love this workout because it switches things up every 2 weeks for 13 weeks. More to come later.
Not everyone can get themselves going with a fitness program at home especially during the quarantine.
Some of the things that can keep you motivated throughout the year include:-
Both links include awesome resources available to subscribers for free.
What Can I Say to Get Motivated to Workout?
Another tool that can make you want to workout at home is motivational fitness quotes. These quotes have a way of inspiring you to get up and go.
There might also be something specific in them that touches on a personal note for you. Sometimes, reading something awesome is just what you need.
I have compiled 40 of the best motivational fitness quotes in this article. These motivational quotes will get even the laziest person moving.
You can print one or more of these quotes and place them in the area where you workout or use as desktop, tablet and phone backgrounds.
You can also pin them to your fitness goals Pinterest board. Don’t have one? Go ahead and create it. I have one just for motivational fitness quotes HERE.
These motivational fitness quotes also include a few quotes from my favourite fitness instructors. No 37 and 38 are my favourites.
40 Inspirational Fitness Quotes To Get You Moving & Keep You Going
1. “Fitness is not a destination, it’s a journey,” – Autumn Calabrese
2. “Every time you push play, you show up for yourself,” – Autumn Calabrese
3. “Every day is another chance to get stronger, to eat better, to live healthier and to be the best version of you,” – Autumn Calabrese
4. “If you’re waiting for the right time, it’s now,” – Autumn Calabrese
5. “A 30-minute workout is just two percent of your day. No excuses,” – Autumn Calabrese
6. “You can’t wish for it. You have to work for it,” – Autumn Calabrese
7. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
8. “If you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to make it happen,” – Cassey Ho
9. “Change might not be fast and it isn’t always easy. But with time and effort, almost any habit can be reshaped” ― Charles Duhigg
10. “Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise,” – Frank Ocean
11. “The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?” – Greg Plitt
12. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live,” – Jim Rohn
13. “Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!” – Jillian Michaels
14. “Unless you puke, faint or die, keep going!” – Jillian Michaels
15. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs,” – Jillian Michaels
16. “Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body,” – Joseph Addison
17. “A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t,” – Jack Dempsey
18. “The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit,” – Morihei Ueshiba
19. “Don’t count the days, make the days count,” —Muhammad Ali
20. “All great achievements require time,” —Maya Angelou
21. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started” – Mark Twain
22. “The mind is the most important part of achieving any fitness goal. Mental change always comes before physical change,” – Matt McGorry
23. “I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don’t,” – Neila Rey
24. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion,” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
25. “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift,” – Steve Prefontaine
26. “You have the power to make a change,” – Shaun T
27. “I’m not trying to hurt you. I’m trying to make you better,” – Shaun T
28. “Don’t quit. You’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it,”- Shaun T
29. “It’s not until you get tired that you see how strong you really are,” – Shaun T
30. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take,” – Wayne Gretzky
31. “We become what we repeatedly do,” – Sean Covey
32. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination,” – Tommy Lasorda
33. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done,” – Thomas Jefferson
34. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying,” – Tony Robbins
35. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for,” – Unknown
36. “Making excuses burns zero calories per hour,” – Unknown
37. “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started,” – Unknown
38. “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince,” – Unknown
39. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary,” – Vidal Sassoon
40. “We cannot start over. But we can begin now and make a new ending,” – Zig Ziglar
There you go. I hope one or more of these quotes motivates you on your fitness journey.
Got a favourite motivational fitness quote not mentioned in this post? Share in the comments section and I’ll update the list.