Are you ready to rock your fitness goals in 2022? I’ve got some really great things lined up for Fitness At Every Age this year.
In the meantime, here’s the annual round-up of the top 20 reader favorites from the website in 2021.
It’s a great place to start if you’re new to the website. Don’t forget to check out How to Achieve Your Fitness Goals in 2022 for inspiration and ideas as well.
Top 20 Reader Favorites in 2021
The most popular articles from the fitness programs I’ve reviewed. In 2022, I’m going to be adding a lot more yoga to my fitness regimen and thinking of training for a marathon.
- Jillian Michaels Body Revolution vs BodyShred
- Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Review
- Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown Review
- Beachbody Workouts
- Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Week 1
- Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Week 2
- Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Week 3
- Favorite Fitness Recommendations
- Are Beachbody Workouts Worth It?
A compilation of my healthy recipes, snacks, and more. A healthy diet doesn’t have to mean boring food as long as everything is in moderation.
- A Breakdown of The Superfood Quinoa
- How to Toast Slivered Almonds
- My Favorite Recipes – Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob
- Amazing Thai Peanut Sauce Recipe
- Toasted Quinoa for Salads
- Chia Seeds & Weight Loss
Get motivated to work out and stay motivated to keep working out with these fitness motivation articles, quotes, and more.
- Best Autumn Calabrese Quotes
- Best Motivational Fitness Quotes
- Reach Your Fitness Goals Faster With These 17 Tips
- Smart Fitness Goals Examples
If you’re wondering what to get the person into fitness in your life, you can find some great ideas in these fitness gift guides.
Want to be notified whenever new articles are added to the website, sign up for free updates HERE.
Got any questions? Drop them in the comments section below.
Pin for Later – Fitness At Every Age Reader Favorites
I wish you an awesomely fit 2022!
Abi is all about staying in the best shape of your life at every age without having to starve yourself to make it happen. She’s been on her fitness journey since the age of 15 and doesn’t plan on letting up anytime soon. She’s currently studying to become a Certified Nutritionist. Learn more about Abi HERE.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. Read full disclosure HERE.