Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 is a 4-week program; 6 days a week with 1 rest day.
This is the fourth installment in the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 review series. You can view previous weeks at:-
- Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Week 1
- Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Week 2
- Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Week 3
You may notice there’s a significant gap between week 3 and uploading week 4. I covered why in How to Set Fitness Goals in 2021.
Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Week 4 is significantly harder than the previous 3 weeks.
Week 4 workout is roughly 34 minutes including the warm-up and warm-down sessions.
Though the moves are simple enough, it is the process — high-intensity interval training (HIIT) that makes them tough.
Though challenging, I love HIIT workouts because it really pushes you to the limit and forces you to exceed your own expectations.
Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Week 4 Update
Ripped in 30 Circuit 1
- Strength – swan dive with an alternating crescent pose, squat and press, static squat with row (twice)
- Cardio – Plie hops and jumping jacks with a front kick (twice)
- Abs – Downward dog with knee to chin hold (left and right knee) and plank walk
Ripped in 30 Circuit 2
- Strength – Superman with shoulder press with weights, renegade rows with push-ups with weights, cross over lunges with weights (twice)
- Cardio – Burpees and scissor hops (twice)
- Abs – Floor wipers (left and right side) and V into hollow man
Ripped in 30 Circuit 3
- Strength – Chest fly with a single leg bridge (left and right leg), chaturanga push up, forearm push-ups (twice)
- Cardio – Plank moguls and double jump rope (twice)
- Abs – Roll-ups
The moves highlighted in blue are the ones that I really felt. I also tried to do the exercises all the way through without modifying any move.
Additionally, I didn’t take any breaks throughout the last week, which I thought was impressive.
None of that made me less inclined to punch Jillian through the screen. It was a still tough workout.
The speech before the warm down at the end went on a little bit so after the first day, I just skipped to the warm down.
Memorable Quote from Ripped in 30 Week 4
“You can be anything that you want to be at any time that you choose to be it. All you have to do is bring yourself back here.”
- Jillian Michaels BodyShred Program Review
- Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Review
- Jillian Michaels Body Revolution vs BodyShred
Equipment for Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Week4
I used the same equipment from previous weeks – 1 light hand weight and 1 heavy hand weight. You’ll also need a mat for floor exercises.
Stream Jillian Micheals Workouts
To get started with Ripped in 30, you can stream all of Jillian Michaels workouts on Prime Video HERE.
If you prefer to buy the Ripped in 30 DVD, you can get that HERE.
I’m taking on 21 Day Fix + Extreme 6 week hybrid program next. I will be uploading weekly updates for this as well.
If you want to be notified whenever I upload every week, sign up HERE.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. Read full disclosure HERE.